Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I always fall asleep to the sound of my own screams. In morning, I always get woken up to my own screams?

I don't think I'm very happy.
Do you think I'm unhappy?
Answer:
I think you need to find more constructive things to do than ask the same question so many times!

You answered your own question. Quote, I don't think I'm very happy.
No I don't think you are very happen, you should go and see a professional and find out what is going on, and how to stop it. You may have to have some therapy for a while so you can work through what ever is bothering you that badly. So i think you should seek some help now, so you can be happy. And not wake up this way every morning , or go to sleep this way every evening.
This happens on a regular basis? I would definitely see a professional about this. There are some issues you need to resolve and quickly.
See someone, get some help and get healthy. Good luck to you. Hope you win the battle with your demons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

How to Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net