Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I am a lazy person and I want to know how to stop it?


Answer:
I was always a lazy person. What I started doing was making a list of stuff for me to do. Just odds and ends around the house, or things I wanted to do like walk around town. I would make it long and I would make myself finish everything. Very little time to sit doing nothing.
I started to be lazy but I realized I am not lazy I am just tired! and is is ok to be lazy once in awhile.
you need to motivate yourself and set goals. give yourself rewards for meeting your goals. it is also proven(i think) that you feel better when you are active!

:]]
drink some water to wake up your body and take a walk in the park to get some air and wake your mind. eggs and coffee are two good foods to give energy.
get off your *** and do something
get off your but and move the more often you do it the better you will feel
Constantly ask yourself, "Can I be making better use of my time doing something else than what I'm doing right now?"
Get up.
Just remember eventually it will be up to you whether you are able to support yourself. Now is the time to prepare for your future. Dont let this time pass you by, get busy and do something that is going to benefit you in the future. Being broke aint no fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

How to Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net