Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I always have a song in my head when I wake up ine morning. Is this a common thing? If so why?


Answer:
It's certainly not abnormal. I would expect this to be common with musicians and musically talented people. Maybe you have a talent you are not aware of yet?
I get a different song in my head every day, but not first thing. Maybe it's the clock radio?
I usually wake up with songs in my head. It's weird. This morning it was a sappy love song from the 80's. "On the wings of love" LOL I don't know why it happens, but it could be something in your subconscious. Maybe your just really into music!
Hmm, usually when I wake up to a song it is a song that I played over and over the night before. Also i've noticed that if you fall asleep to a song you will wake up and be able to sing the song on bean and pitch...
It is not uncommon with happy people. Whatever you do don't think it is something "mental" as I suppose you did by putting it in this category.. Be very grateful that you still jump out of bed with a song in your heart and mind like a child. I am 75 and still spend much time with a song trilling in my mind but not so often any more first thing in the morning.

You are a happy individual, I think, which is refreshing in this forum. Good luck, good health, peace and love!
it happens to me some of time means song u like or something u havent heard for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

How to Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net