Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I am 5'8. how do i get shorter?

i hate bein tall.the first thing people say is .ur sooo tall i am 14 so i am not finished growin yet . i hope i dont grow any more.
Answer:
haha. my friend is 5'8" and she wants to get shorter like you, same age too. seriously, im 5 foot and i hate it. 5'8" is actually pretty average for ppl. its like model perfect height.
I'm fourteen and 5"9'. Only tall people are good models. Be proud. Your lucky.
I'm 14 and I am also around 5'8 and my doctor says that I'm done growing. But unfortunately I don't think that you will become shorter until you get older and apparently you lose like an inch each year
I know you think you are too tall but in time you will so happy you are because 5 8 is not that tall. You just grew earlier than others. I know because I entered junior high as tall as I am now at my senior age, way taller than everyone else.

And with age, like my mature age, you will lose height and not want to.
First of all, you should be happy you are so tall. 5' 7" is the minimum height for top models, so you have made the cut.

Another advantage to being tall is that you can weigh more. Shorter people have less area over which to spread pounds, so they have to watch every ounce they eat. You have more room for error.

Plenty of short rich guys seek and marry taller women. Be proud of who you are! People are actually jealous!
I'm guessing you're female, since 5'8 is short for a guy. Being a 6' tall man with a 5'8 girlfriend, who is my height in her heels, I say, be happy you're tall. Just look at Rebecca Romaine. She probably hated being tall when she was your age. Now she's the woman starring in every man's fantasies. There's nothing you can do about being tall, other than embrace it. Stand tall and be proud you're on your way to being a beautiful amazon. Then focus on something more constructive. Good luck sweetheart.
start smoking...
You can't shrink yourself. However, 5'8" isn't TOO abnormally tall, so your peers will probably catch up with you to some degree. Just learn to get use to it. That's just about all you can do. You've just got to accept yourself for who you are.
You can't get shorter, but you can stop growing by drinking tons of diet coke, coffee, etc. (anything with caffiene) which stunts your growth.


btw 5'8 is pretty average I'm not sure why you think your so tall.
Its IMPOSSIBLE to get shorter but you can try to drink less milk and eat less cheese etc.! GOOD LUCK!:))
You're not going to get any shorter until you're really old and start shrinking. I'm 5'8 at 16 years old. I'm used to people calling me tall. It doesn't bother me anymore. You'll get used to it.

Being tall has it advantages!
People that make a negative comment about your height, are insecure/jealous. Our minds are funny things, when we are shorter than another person we feel somewhat insecure and small, its human nature. Some shorter people wish they were taller and get angry because they are not. Watch out, they make remarks to try and make you feel bad because they want to feel better about them selves. I know that sounds weird but its true.
Believe me im 6'3" with my shoes off, and I have experienced all of the negative remarks. Once you realise, that people sometimes insult others to make themselves feel better about who they are, these comments will no longer bother you. You will be more happy in life, if you can accept yourself as who you are, embrace your differences. Being different is far better than being a boring copy of someone else.

At 5'8" your really not that tall, so dont worry about it. When you get older you will like being "tall" and you will see that I am right about the negative remarks regarding your height, from other people.

I understand you feel out of place, but just wait a few years you will grow into your height and love it.
So many women wear high heels, just to look taller.
(Even guys do!)
I'm 5'3", but wear flats...
They have several advantages, like:
being more comfortable,
less likely to lead to injury, %26
allow your ham-strings to maintain their length.

YOU can wear flats without sacrifing looks,
while also being healthier!
You can reach things on top shelves
(that you'd always have to get a stepladder for, if shorter)!
You can see over other people's heads in auditoriums, (instead of having a view of the backs of their heads)!

Accentuate the positive!
If it bothers your friends, let THEM wear heels.
There's no valid reason to let it bother you.

Real beauty comes from within,
not from what you look like,
what you wear,
or, what height you are.
http://watchtower.org/library/g/2003/9/8...
You should be proud of your tallness in this short world.
My congratulations to u that u r so lucky to have this height %26 u should be proud of that. Why do u hate to be tall ? It is a God given gift. Enjoy it. There is no way to reduce height, unfortunately.
HEY.u cannot shorten ur height anyways.A normal humans height grows till the age of 18-20.So to stop ur height from growing more.just eat a little less .and reduce calcium in ur diet...This will surely help!!Be happy with what u have..!!
It is difficult to get shorter at your age. However, u may try not to grow any more.
Eat junk food, with lack of calcium and minerals
maintain an unhealthy and inerect posture,
Remain indoors, do not go out in the open air
Do not cycle or swim, dance moderately
sleep in a crouched posture
You shouldn't get shorter - you should learn to love yourself the way you are.

Here are the lyrics to Short People

Short People got no reason
Short People got no reason
Short People got no reason
To live

They got little hands
And little eyes
And they walk around
Tellin' great big lies
They got little noses
And tiny little teeth
They wear platform shoes
On their nasty little feet

Well, I don't want no Short People
Don't want no Short People
Don't want no Short People
Round here

Short People are just the same
As you and I
(A Fool Such As I)
All men are brothers
Until the day they die
(It's A Wonderful World)

Short People got nobody
Short People got nobody
Short People got nobody
To love

They got little baby legs
And they stand so low
You got to pick 'em up
Just to say hello
They got little cars
That got beep, beep, beep
They got little voices
Goin' peep, peep, peep
They got grubby little fingers
And dirty little minds
They're gonna get you every time
Well, I don't want no Short People
Don't want no Short People
Don't want no Short People
'Round here
you cant get shoter babes...b proud of ur height....my height is 5'9...and i love it..i was always complimanted by evry1 at my scol, and evn nw at work...they love my height...and i 2...atleast u r shorter then me...so b happy.

ur height ll impress a man whoevr cums in life, (if u dnt hv anybody in life)

thank god 4 wat he has given 2 u.as people hunt 4 it.

good luck babes!!

4 comments:

  1. Well you see i'm 5'7 and in 7th grade. I'm sure me peers will get taller it is just I am towering over everyone! I really hate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don’t even know how y’all I am and I hate it bc I’m taller than anyone in my school and I’m a 6th grader and some people say “aren’t you too y’all for 6th grade?” And I hate it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm 5'9 and in grade 8 and all my friends are shorter then me and most guys don't like me because I'm to tall I'm even taller then the high school guys in my area

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SAME its so scary and i feel like im not pretty bc of my height

      Delete

 

How to Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net