Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I am 36 years, am I old old enough for any thing?

I wanted to start my life all over again. but I feel I am too late for that and this really worries me. Help
Answer:
I also am 36... and life is an adventure if you chose to make it one. I went back to school last summer and started a whole new career. So my friend, you can do anything you want if you allow yourself to try. The fear is the only thing holding you back. Once you push the fear aside, anything is possible. If you don't try, you may be missing out on some of the best things life could ever offer you. If you need a friend to talk to, just email me... I'd be happy to be of any help that I can.
well its never too late to try something new
no! start today!

Good luck!
hey come on its never too late for anything and u are not too old u can definately start ur life all over again the way u want to. all u need is confidence. believe your self and u will get everything just keep in mind that u can do it. all the best
Why do you think you are too late for anything...it`s a great thing too start over if your previous life style wasn`t what you liked it to be, your still young enough to do many things with your life, I think that only when you get to 50 sould you think about taking it a bit slower then befor.but until that time you can make a new life for yourself..it may not come easy but whit determination you could do anything you like.and be happy about it...hope it helps.
No, you're never too old. Have fun and try it. Who says trying new things are limited to the youngsters? I'm in my 30s and most days I feel like I'm in my 20s although the knowledge I have now I wouldn't trade. =) It's great you want to start anew. It would be more worrisome if you didn't do it and wished you had. Go for it! It's never too late. Good luck!
i started over at 40. i was a police officer and got fed up with the stupid politics so i went back to nursing school. i was amazed to see how many people there were either close to my age or older. i think you'd be surprised how many people hit the big 4-0 and decide that life hasn't turned out he way they wanted and they want to try something new. now then.. you are probably too old for an 18 yr old nymphomaniac. but then again, maybe that's just me.
Nop. You'll live life once. You can do it.
You are silly-36 is young. There are people who start their lives over again in their seventies, etc. It's all just a thought on your part that you are too old. Perhaps you are full of fear and that is what is holding you back, not your age.
the BIO DISK is known to increase metal cognition, enhance the immune system, help reduce stress levels, help balance ying %26 yang and create a CHI life force etc...
Bio disc have natural healing powers.
If you need more info please let me know I am a representative.
Hey, who says ur old? Kick urself if u are the one who feels it. There's a whole life ahead of you. You are very very very very VERY YOUNG!! Cheer up man, People get married at the age of 45, some start their carrer at 40. Old people realise their potential to study further at 60.Some start dreaming at 50. Then, whats the problem??All is in the head, ur head! Shake urself, Turn around and look; There are immense number of opportunities awaiting u! Go, dont feel shy, its ur life, make it LARGE. Mind u, its never late to begin again! tc
it shouldn't be about starting all over again, life is linear. you can;t just erase everything and start again. what you have to understand is that your experience and knowledge and personality shape who you are, you should take that into your advantage and yes try something new, but please don't ever think that what you have done for the past 30 so years is a waiste.

it is not late at all, it will be difficult, and demading, but if you are strong, which i am sure you are because you have taking the inital step of wanting a change (which most people fear), it will very rewarding if you stick to the change, and do the best you can do, you might not achieve your goal that you have set for yourself, but somewhere in your journey, you will have that moment of clarity and understanding of yourself and your purpose, and what you really are going after.

always beleive in yourself. it is never too late.
i am turning 20 next week. My best friend just turned 37. It took a long time for her to get her life back on track after a messed up childhood in which she turned to stripping and drugs. She now is a successul State Sales Manager. It is NEVER to late to start again, you are still young. I go to uni, there are people up in there 60's still attending! The sooner you act the better. As long as you feel you are strong enough mentally and physically - go for it!

Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

How to Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net