Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I am 18 years old and prescribed to adderall rx 30 mg in the morning when i wake up around 6.?

adderall rx 30 mg in the morning when i wake up and adderall (not time release) 15mg when it wears off around 3...i have very long days with going to school 5 days a week and working 2 jobs seven days a week... i feel like i need to increase my dosage of the Adderall Rx in the morning...is this too much for someone my age?
Answer:
I take several Adderall 30mg XR's a day. I typically try to take them in the morning, because it's really hard to get to sleep if I take them in the afternoon and I don't sleep at all if I take them in the evening. This will leave you feeling very tired, especially from the withdrawals, and it'll be harder to function at school and at work. If you really feel you need to increase your dosage, go for it, but you're not going to find a higher milligram other than 30. Taking two 30's causes nervousness, excessive chatting and such. Maybe try a 30 and a 15 in the morning, but try to get the extended release.

Plus, they are dextroamphetamine/ amphetamine, in other words, rather addictive. Be careful. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

How to Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net