Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I always feel.?

I've gotten saved a lot of times it seems, but it always feels like I'm not saved. I dunno...I know i am, but something is telling me that i'm not...and i get saved again, but it still happens.
Answer:
First of all I need to know if you are getting saved from dangerous stuff. Second of all if u believe in god or don't be live in him god is doing that work. Or some kind of supernatural thing

If you need more answers u could email me at skater0915@yahoo.com
By what do you mean saved? Maybe this is a question on the religion boards?

I think the point of salvation was for us to be saved in spite of ourselves. So you will never live like a saint, don't worry about it.
That little voice inside your head that keeps telling you than you are not saved, and that you are not good enough is the devil. He will always try to bring you down. You are a child of God! You are saved, and you believe! Don't let anything make you feel otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

How to Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net