Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I am afriad of "little people" Am I crazy?

any time on tv or public encouter I see a little person I totaly freak out-almost like an anxiety attack! This is rude and insane-my family says I am going to hell. What is wrong wiht me?
Answer:
ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!

I am too!! And I know that its not our faults. My friends always make fun of me and say i have no soul. And when i see them on tv or mostly in person i have to leave that very moment and i totally flip out!!! I know how you feel, people are going to say you are rude but you cannot help what you are afraid of. Some things just scare you and thats the way its going to be



wow i totally thought i was the only one
Well u not crazy.... u CRAZY! lol.. u just kinda weird
you've been around "normal" people too long.. branch out and mature a bit.. they'll need to be getting used too.. and it is very childish of you to behave like this.. take deep breaths and smile just like you would to every other passerby..
no u just have a scared felling around them. Sometimes i am scared of mentally challenged people.
Do you mean midgets? I guess you have a reason to be afraid because they're different, but realise that they only look different and are the same on the inside. If you're just afraid of short people, realise that not everyone is tall.
I don't know why you are afraid. You need to get over your fear of little people.
They are freaky...the little people, don't feel bad it's their fault for being so damn small...lol
I have a phobia against leprachauns, and no im not joking. little people freak me out big time. I get really scared of them. so i guess its normal. nothing is wrong with you. dont worry.i feel the same way.
well wat u mean ur scared there going to attack u like a monkey or sumthin?
but ya ur crazy =]
maybe u should meet one in real life, if u saw they are people just like you despite being "little" u might overcome it =)
i don't think you're crazy; i think it's a valid fear. it may be offensive to some people, but as long as you don't make a big stink i don't see what the problem is. you're not going to go to hell for being legitimately afraid of something. usually fears begin when you're a child. something in your subconscious tells you 'this is bad' or 'this is scary'. the same goes for me. i'm scared to death of trains. i freak out when i see them or hear them. i don't know what specifically caused the fear but i am legitimately afraid of them, and people just have to deal with it.

but sweetie, you're definitely not insane.

best of luck.
Why do little people freak you out? They are just smaller than we are. I think it is rude to freak out because they were born with a medical condition and they don't need other people making fun of them or treating them like they are the plague.

They are human too. Maybe do some research and learn about their condition and you won't be freaked out.
well you see little people are people too except there small and they like to climb inside part of our body so its ok to be scared , sometimes when i see a little person i cover my ears and mouth because i dont wnt them to climb in there and god knows what if one got inside you now what that would be scarry
You said it. You're rude and insane.

Your name suits you perfectly.


Watch out or Matt Roloff is going to come after you!

http://tlc.discovery.com/fansites/lpbw/l...
no / u r not crazy / we each have our own fears / u need to seek counseling /u will not go to hell /where people get ideas like that /don't know / it is a type of phobia / but i do not know the name/ please seek help / good luck
No. I don't think you're crazy, but yes it is kind of rude. Maybe you should try talking to some people about it, or maybe try making friends with someone that's not EXACTLY a little person but close, then after that take it a step farther.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

How to Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net