Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I am 30 and going thu a midlife crisis.. how can I make it pass...?

Because I am afraid it is just going to get worse. my friends have scattered, and I have some $, but need to move out of my parents house... nice car, broke up with girlfriend.. can any one offer a quik -fix? THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!
Answer:
Cut the cord and get out of your parent's house. How is your job, if it doesnt pay enough go back to school or just look for a better job. What do you like to do, that you could turn into a career? If you are happy with your job people will notice. Girls will notice if you are happy and you'll be more appealing.
Besides going to a therapist, I am not sure that there is a quick fix. You need to re-evaluate your life and maybe think about getting a second job for a while to save money and move out of the parents' house.
Can you move to a different city once you get enough money to move out? It worked for me.
You are not going through a midlife crisis.. sorry but that will come later...lol
You need to make contact with your friends again.. I bet they scattered while you had your girlfriend, so find them and let them know you are single again.. bet they are happy to have you back with them...
As for moving out of your parents .. yes yes yes..and do it soon.. you need and they need their own space...
Take up some hobby.. does not matter what but do something that will make you feel good,, The gym would certainly help to rid yourself of the frustration...
It will get better, just give it time..
And Good Luck!!
I think you should get a spiral/journal and write all of your feelings down, once the spiral is filled burn it! Then start setting goals for yourself, they don't have to be big. (Example: Make a home cooked meal) and then slowly your life will get back on track.
Fulfill your desire and get on with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

How to Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net