Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I always feel guilty about every decision I make... WHY?

examples: If I choose to take a nap I feel guilty about not playing with the children. If I go to the store and leave the baby at home with it's dad=guilty. If I buy something for myself=guilty. If I don't have enough time to take a child for a hair cut and have to put it off EVEN ONE DAY=GUILTY
If I pay a bill a day late=guilty. If I tell another adult how I am feeling (like a cashier that rings something up wrong)=GUILTY... I think you get the point. I could go ON and ON but I'll spare you the details (and because I'd feel guilty waisting your time)... WHY DOES EVERYTHING make me feel guilt?
Answer:
that's the sign of depression. more often, people in depression would put others' feelings first instead of taking care of your feelings first. and when there are something wrong or misunderstandings between you and others, you're always thinking of i'm wrong but not others', because you're lack of sense of jugement of who is right and who is worng.
sounds like classic symptom of depression. check with your dr easily treated.
i dont know, did you escape from jail knowing your guilty knowing you would get 25-life cuz karma has a way of doing that to ya...but on a serious note maybe your crazy and should eat ice cream but dont feel GUILTY about eating vanilla instead of rocky road
Your characteristic which put other people first before yourself %26lt;%26lt;this is what make you think whatever you do you are feeling guilty. so if everytime when you go out and for example : you go to supermarket and want to buy something for yourself(if you don't buy thing for your kids or wife or other people which in your house = you think guilty right?) so you have to think of everyone who is inside your house and buy something to them = no more feel guilty because they all got a share of thing from the supermarket. so before you act you have to think of everyone and by doing this you won't feel guilty anymore!
What you need is assertive training. You need to realize that sometimes in life you have to do for you. There's a fine line between rational selfishness and greed. Some books that might help you out are:

Robert J. Ringer's Looking Out For Number 1
Dr. Jean Baer's Don't Say Yes When You Want To Say No.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

How to Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net