Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I am at a loss. Any near Orlando Fl?

I am all alone here. My parents and other relatives are in NC. most of the people here speak spanish. My husband works alot sometime from 11 to 11. I am alone most of the time. I have always fought depression and getting worse, I am in treatment. I am so sad.so lost....I don't know what to do. I don't drive, due to serious illness. I have be honest to someone even if its a stranger, I have been medically sleeping when it gets to bad. Like right now.
Answer:
You are not alone...we are all here for you. You are more than your body. Share with us, who you are.

Hug Hug
Im in Ocala why dont you check yourself into an inpatient rehab somewhere and maybe they can help you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

How to Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net