Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I am always feeling tried .. even though I get a full nights I feel sleepy and tried all day long why is that?


Answer:
I went through this about a year ago.
I went to the doctor and she sent me for a sleep test. They hook you up to a bunch of wires and monitor your breathing and brain waves while you sleep.
It isn't necessarily sleep apnea. In my case, I have a deviated septum that causes a decrease in oxygen. So what happens is my brain, instead of resting too, stays on guard during the night.
I have a breathing aid for sleeping now so now when I go to sleep I am actually sleeping fully.
There are other things as well that could be causing your problem too, iron deficiency is one of them.
Go to your doctor, have some tests done, and hopefully it won't be long before you can get some quality sleep.
If you're getting 8 hours of sleep a night and are still sleepy all day, you may have sleep apnea. Sleep apnea causes you to stop breathing in the middle of the night, and results in a much poorer sleep. To prevent sleep apnea, you should lose weight.
Sleeping diease. When you snore loud it starts with an N.
Diabetes
Depression
Thyroid
Not enough exercise
Stress
Cold
There might be more than just not getting enough sleep, perhaps it is something physical. I suggest getting medical attention if this keeps up for another month. For now, maybe cut down on the sleep intake. Adults are supposed to get 7-8 hours of sleep per night. While it is nice to get 10 hours, perhaps that is creating this feeling of tiredness. Also, try to exercise more. This may seem contradictory, because when you work out, you're working out your body, but perhaps this is a way for your body to tell you that you need more energy. Since exercise gives you endorphins, this just may be the solution to your tired state!! Good luck on waking up!!
It might be the diet you are on. If you only eat junk-food, than you Will have no energy for the day. Try eating more protein, fruits, veggies, and (good) carbohydrates.
I empathise - I have the same problem.

In my case, it's chronic fatigue, and I've had it since coming down with glandular fever some years ago.

In your case, it could be a number of things. You should have a full set of blood tests, and as part of these, get your thyroid checked; underactive thyroid can cause fatigue. Also get your iron level looked at; again, if low, can make you tired. But don't just start taking an iron supplement, get the results of the blood test first.

It may be that your diet is lacking in some vitamin or mineral, so take a multi vit/min pill, though this may take some time to improve things.

Try and eat more healthily; plenty of organic fruit and veg, and oily fish: tuna, wild salmon, mackerel.

You should also get a blood test for glandular fever, just in case!

If all these tests are clear, you could try going to a homeopath or herbalist, and this may well help you.

If all else fails, then some anti depressants, such as Prozac, can definitely help improve your energy level, so ask your doctor about this, but only if all the blood tests are clear.
There could be many conditions affecting you, from anemia to sleep apnea disturbances.If you are truly having difficulties with this,I would see your MD,and have a exam and some blood work done to rule out many potential disorders.Many times it's something easily corrected,and sometimes more serious underlying problems can be detected. Take care. SW RNP
if your under weight it can make you tierd.
I take folic acid because i have no energy at all and even when i get alot of sleep im still tierd.
You should really talk to a doctor about it.
You could have a breathing disorder or sleep apnea. You need to see your doctor.
I go through same thing me its roommate stress diet and lack of exercise and psych meds .and lack of vitamins and protein and not keeping busy and active enough sometimes can me thryoid diabeits sleep disroder psych issues and stressors worries
You are physically weak. Get some vitamin capsules by the advice of a Doctor...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

How to Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net