Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I always feel restless and non active, What should I do?

My work really bums me out, but I'm always there.
Answer:
is it the people that bum u out or is the work that bums you out? if its the work try making it more fun. or maybe at home go on a run. if its the people try being nice to them, often positive-ness is contagious.
Um, at work? You need something to do at work or after work? Go play basketball.
Go jogging.
eat more fiber, take vitamens, drink green tea and run 5 miles a day! X-country diet!!
Get off your @$$ and do something about it...
you need to take some vitamins, or go for a short walk to get some physical excercise during the day...it will increase your energy.
It sounds cliche, but working out really helped me when I started feeling the same way. Maybe it's just the endorphin release, but after doing just 30 minutes on my elliptical I feel so much more energetic and happy.
You must be in constant contact with many worries. You are way too stressed. Have a break and you'll have again the sound body and clear mind.
cody,
im in the same boat. ot is murder this time of year. working 6-7 days/wk roughlty 72-84 hrs/wk. i try my best to get motivated in the morning when its cool out. when i do i have a much better day and dont seem to be burnt out as bad at 3 am when i get out. i just picked up a second job a few weeks ago 3-4hrs in the mornings and the change of surroundings does me a lot of good. not to mention the extra 120 i take home every week. i pick up an extra side job just about every year more to break things up from my main job than to turn a buck. it helps me a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

How to Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net