Sunday, October 25, 2009

How to get the top without turning back?

Sometimes I have somthing in mind and I plan to carry it out as soon as possible ,but I delay the plan until I get advice from a fiend or a relative . This often costs me losing the opprtunity of getting what I plan for . Perhaps hesitation . Who knows?
Answer:
The best thing you could do would be to go ahead and carry out your plan without asking for the advice of another. For example, if my mother knew I was back on ByeDr.coms after being suspended, she's absolutely FREAK because that's exactly what she told me never to do again! So because I want that Level 7 jacket that says "ByeDr.coms" on the front for Christmas next year, I have not asked her permission to start over and do not ever plan to do so. Therefore, the bottom line is that you need to do what is right for YOU and not ask for their advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

How to Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net