Saturday, October 31, 2009

I always laugh at my own mistakes Why is that?

when I have remind my own past mistakes I laugh very loudly.
Answer:
That is great. Mistakes are always perceived as negative because they feel negative. But most of my mistakes have been turning points in my life, because I choose to learn from them, instead of let them get me down.
Its always healthy to laugh , especially at ones own mistake. that way you learn from them, get over them with laughter and move on with your life..

Take care..
Bcn_mimosa
I have the same question. Sometimes I can't stop laughing.
Maybe u find it funny. Maybe thats the way u handle your mistakes. Different people react differently to their msitakes.
you may be masking your anger or upset regarding this .
or you may find some of the things you did really funny.
Well, as long as you learned from them, I guess you just feel like you were a fool for doing them in the first place...I hope that your past mistakes WERE laughable, and not at the expense of others.
Life is too important to be taken seriously.
-Oscar Wilde

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

How to Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net