Sunday, October 25, 2009

How to overcome boredom?

I realize that I am bored not because there is nothing I can/should do. I am just bored because I don't feel like doing anything useful or even useless.
And techniques to overcome this mindset?
Answer:
Hi:

Well since I wont tell you to jump into a huge project right away, how about starting out for 15 minutes. You can take out the trash, pick up the yard, throw the trash out from you are, vacuum, anything that will get you up and moving. Start out small maybe, what, 15 minutes every 2 hours and then tomorrow it is 15 minutes every hour, what ever the schedule you choose, it is a MUST that you make yourself get up and do something and remember it is only 15 minutes

Don't forget tine amount of your time...15 minutes...DO IT
Be Safe and Be Well
ByeDr.com does it for me.. although im still sort of bored.
Answer questions on ByeDr.coms. it works for me.
... take a nap 鈾?
Yeah. What they said. And it helps pass the time of day.
do something DEADLY. Something that could seriously mess you up, mess up your face, mess up your insides, something like that. If you survive, the rush should be enough to jolt you out of that mindset. but if something goes wrong. this is a dangerous alternative taht i suggest you try only if you are despterate, otherwise, do not try it. If you do, i wish you the best of luck.
u want to have fun pull down your pants and run YoBoo
Scream as loud as you can. See if anyone will respond
Call 911 and tell them someone is drowning in the swimming pool.
Go outside and run around the house 5 times---naked.
Or you could come over and help me mow my yard. I am just taking a break.
I hope you know I am joking. lol
Don't know--Good Luck
Boredom is somewhat usual to each person. We can overcome on this boredom by refressing ourself, like hindering anywhere or change our daily works. We always refressing our mind by dooking new things which can't doing boredom to you.change your work styles when you feel very bore in perticular work,just enjoy your work then look you can't feel boredom

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

How to Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net