Sunday, October 25, 2009

How to improve your meditation?

People said that our live can be improve by practice yoga @ meditation. So anybody can show me the one
Answer:
read this: http://rda-enterprises.com/index.php?mai... and also look on the homepage there is a link to download a free meditation inducing mp3. I use that technique and i also own many of the cds which induce meditation. Meditation has vastly improved my life.
Meditation is a deeply personal state of being. I can only tell you what works for me.

I always find a place, where I can be alone (Even if I have to find a time where I am all alone,) then close my eyes and relax. I have found that certain types of music set the mood, it is mostly celtic themes, and occassionaly nature sounds. I have found that the sound of falling rain in a rain forest focuses my thoughts.

I try to minimize distractions, so I turn off the TV, and the lights, and even turn down the ringer on the phone.

I hope this helps.
it basically is to reduce stress and let you mind rest while yoga gives a little of a workout and then meditation is just relaxing, have a quite restful place where you cant be reached, have some calming music and just practice it. it can be VERY useful!
There are 5 methods, and further links, on page 2 at http://www.ezy-build.net.nz/~shaneris...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

How to Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net