Saturday, October 31, 2009

How to stay awake without coffee?

I don't want to pull an all nighter, but is there something I can do that will keep me awake or alert for a bit after I take my anti anxiety medication (makes me sleepy). Caffeine has no effect on my sleeping habits. I have to study for a big test so any good stay awake tips would really help! :)
Answer:
Monster lo-carb energy drinks.

A banana every 45 minutes to an hour.

Walk around for a bit everytime you feel tired.

Sugar packets? =P

Good luck with your test.
Monster Energy.
mmm.iono, mebbe tea
go jogging, get your heart rate up without caffeine.
Everytime you feel yourself slumping down, stand up and get your heart rate going. Do some jumping jacks, or push ups. Also cold water works well, splash some on your face, maybe even take a cold shower. I hope this helps.
Any time you get tired just get up and walk around for a bit it'll wake you up
they say an apple will give you more energy than a cup of coffee, but the real problem here is the anti anxiety. These prescription pills are the worst invention since ciggarettes. You are going to become totlly dependent on these medications to function for the rest of your life, and with the side effects now you want another quick fix. See this is how people start their path to being prescribed to 10 different medications. There is no reason for you to have anxiety or panic attacks. When you wake up in the morning, take a deep breath, give a big smile, look at yourself in the mirror and tell yourself "this is my world", cause it is. You don't need to be worried about anyone else, or what people think of you. You don't need medication, just maybe more self confidence. You are just as strong as anyone else out there, you have the potential in you to have worry free days without pills, and trust me you will be so much happier.
A cold *** shower, no lie, u will scream ur *** off but its invigorating,great 4 when ur tired and ur partner is not(hint hint)try it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

How to Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net