Sunday, October 25, 2009

How to got a strong memory??

I always forget if I want to do something.. Please help meeeeee...!
Answer:
really truly cross word puzzles or find a words they pump up your brain!
word association. I cannot remember people's names unless I 'picture' them with their name. For instance, I remember guys named Dave by picturing them peeking out of a cave. And I say, Dave, Dave, lives in a Cave.

I know that sounds silly, but it really works. For instance, I had a dentist years ago whose name was Spaarks. I couldn't for the life of me remember his name until I pictured him drilling on a patients tooth and parks were coming out of the guys mouth. haha.

Also, try getting and using a personal planner with a calendar.
make up a word from the list of things you want to do
Maybe it helps by repeating it 5 times in your mind or mouthing those words that you don't want to forget. I do that when I have an exam :D
Put something out of place. An example is tying a not in a tissue, so when you go to use it you remember why you tied the knot. I have a fishtank, so I leave little notes on the tray, and will then read them at least once a day when I go to feed the fish. Sometimes I picture myself remembering something in the future, it often works. For instance, tell yourself that you will remember to check your emails when you cook dinner, I'm often surprised how well it works!
I think any method works; the key is to practice a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

How to Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net