Saturday, October 31, 2009

How to unwind after a long day?

I am a teen girl, and I like to do things by myself after a long day, and I have done these things many times:
Read
Write
listen to music
do a facial mask.

I want something new to do, that will relax me after a long day! any ideas?
Answer:
i am a stay at home mom.. but my daughter is now teething.. so little people are getting a tad cranky around here at bedtime...so when she finally does go to sleep... i light candles... cup of tea.. hot or cold ... sit .. i do nothing just sit.eyes closed and breathe.

but as hobbies to calm myself i walk, scrap book, puzzles, bake, clean, and paint
hehe answer questions!

Walking's good too. :)
you screw yourself up then let loose spinning.
Get some paints and a canvas, put in your favorite tunes and just let the strokes fall where they may. If you're really not that artistic, get a paint by number kit. I find painting to be very relaxing.

You could also take a bubble bath.
walking, cooking, especially baking. If you don't wanna eat your goodies, you could give them away (teachers, old folks, neighbors)
Put on some soothing music light some candles lay them around your bath tub and have a relaxing calm bubble bath enjoy the peace and you have time to yourself! :) hope I helped! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

How to Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net