Sunday, October 25, 2009

How to overcome depression?

This is the worst its ever been, I have gone through so much in the past year, I'm barely functioning. My boyfriend cheats on me and uses me for my paycheck, my best friend married my psycho ex, I cut off communication from my Mom because she's just plain psycho and I've been laid off from 2 jobs within the past 3 years due to corporate buyouts resulting in having to accept a job for significantly less pay. I have an 11 year old autistic son and a 2 year old who is wild and crazy. What should I do?
Answer:
i'm not going to lie to you and tell you it's going to be easy.
it's going to be a hard journey.
some days you don't want to get out of bed, i know, but you have to.
you have to keep going.
the worst thing that you can do is stay in bed all day and tell yourself it's hopeless.
because after awhile you'll start to believe it.

if you can, go see a doctor about getting medicated, because the problem might be chemical.
a therapist might also help.

but what i have found to be most helpful in my battle against depression is:
spending time with friends
sunlight
exercise
and doing things i love

it's going to take time and strength to overcome this
but i know you can do this
you will do this.

good luck
and much love
%26lt;3
See a pyschologist to help you work your way out of this depression
I suffer from depression also. It's a chemical imbalance type of depression. You sound like you suffer from situational depression. What you need is to cut out all of the chaos in your life. You can't help who you were born to, so if your mom is a psycho, cut her off. The ex, screw that drama--and keep your friggin paycheck for yourself. You earned it. Sorry, I get on a soapbox at times, but you asked! As for the jobs, that's a tough one. I wish you MUCH luck on that. And about the kids, you are sooo overwhelmed. Yes I believe your depression is situational. You probably needs tons of sleep, some time to yourself and a bottle of red wine. If you have a trusted friend, give your kids over for the weekend and sleep in. Best to you...
i don't mean to preach, but honey you need God. honestly, he wouldn't let this happen to you for any reason. He wants you to fully submit to him and trust that he will work things out for you. Believe me, he will because he's brought me out of that same hole that you're in. The grass is greener on the other side, you just have to cross the fence...
The world will be a better place now, thank you for all.

You麓ve caught all problems. Congratulations !
Wow! That's some heavy stuff you've been going through. I wish you well as you fight your way back.

You haven't said if you've already tried anything to help yourself. My first recommendation, if you haven't already done this, would be to see a psychologist. A psychologist can evaluate your depression and help you determine whether you will need only psychotherapy or a combination of psychotherapy and medication in order to heal.

In addition to doing this, you might want to try using a good quality fish oil supplement. Many medical studies have proven that the omega-3 acids in fish oil are effective in treating depression, when they are used at high enough doses (usually at least 3,000 mg of omega-3's).
vent with me dogmicjoe@yahoo.com. try seeing a therapist also and call 1800 273 talk

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

How to Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net