Saturday, October 31, 2009

How will I die?

I have always thought I would kill myself at some point, well I should say when I was young I thought I would be killed by a atom bomb, but now it seems I will live out my life and take what I have coming.I just wonder how it will go? Will it be fast or slow?Will I get pain medication or will I suffer?Will I be alone? Will it be a relief or will I want to live?
Answer:
When it's least convenient.
God knows
Only God knows the answer to that question, and no one here on Answers is God!
You must be having fun.


When you cease to exist, your molecules exchange energy and become something else and it recycles over and over again.

In fact, everyone of us has a Julius Caesar molecule in us right now.
You will die of the same thing that has killed every person since the begining of time. . lack of oxygen to the brain.
you need mental care,,and spiritual too
your asking the wrong man,look up to the heavens and ask the main man
be healthy than u will die in peace be un healthy than u will suffocate
you'll die like any other one %26 no one will care
C Life is precious not only for u but for others go to some temple or in greenry u will c in some days u will start a new
look to life.
now that question is one of the most unasered ?'s of our time no body knows how they will die u may die in woprld war 3 u may die next time u cross the street, u may die of old age or an incurable diease nobody knows. Only death does whens is ur time to die he will collect you may get u drunk first to make the passing more easier lol sorry but this question realistically can't be ansered unless ur religious
Only Heavenly Father knows...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

How to Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net