Saturday, October 31, 2009

How To Trigger Nightmares?

I am 13 years old. And I actually want to know what triggers nightmares and how I can make myself have more nightmares. Nightmares are great for inspiration and I would like to have them more often. If anyone can answer this question I would appreciate a reply.
Answer:
Try watching the scariest movies you can. Anything really graphic, violent, suspenseful, and just plain creepy. Other ideas would be visualizing yourself in traumatic or scary situations before you go to bed. Kidnappings, robberies, plane crashes, torture, assault, being chased, committing suicide, blood, violence, anything that induces fear and adrenaline will help produce nightmares.

I'd be careful though. You're 13, and you don't want to end up traumatizing yourself. PTSD isn't fun. Those nightmares scare the sh*t out of me. And I'm 17.

I do understand about the creative aspect though. Great songwriting, poetry, and writing come out of fear. I've written hundreds of poems and stories while depressed, lonely and scared. It's a great motivator, just please don't overdo it.

You're very brave for actually wanting nightmares. Hopefully you'll get some great creativity going!
I have heard of eating chocolate b4 u go to bed.Think about scarey stuff b4 you go bed. watch scarey movie b4 u go to bed. Have fun wetting the bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

How to Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net