Saturday, October 31, 2009

I absolutely HATE being alone?

i used to be content being alone and now it terrifies me. it makes me sad, almost depressed and i feel sad and overwhelmed when im alone. I used to be able to handle not seeing my boyfriend for a few days and now its like I need to see him daily. I think it may have something to do with this. I just had my tonsils out two weeks ago. my mom took off work the first week and took care of me and my boyfriend(we have been together for two years) took care of me the other week. I just feel so alone and scared when nobody is there. Whats wrong with me? Why do I feel like this? ive NEVER been like this before and its worrying me. Today when I left my boyfriends house i cried and hes worried about me too. I just dont know what to do. any kind and SERIOUS advice would be wonderful. Thank you SO much!
Answer:
i am like you.but dont lose heart. if you are all alone it is not necessary that huma should be your companion . radio cds and tv can be your best friend. listen to music always and you will get rid of all the fears.i am practicising on me and it does not make me feel alone if i listen to the music and read good books also.
i think the best person to answer these questions is you. you may need a therapist or a good friend to help you a little. maybe you just need to spend more time on your hobbies or get new ones to feel better.
I enjoy my own time.
Today went to the gym, shopped, got some clothing. Read the newspaper. Watched TV went to the pool. Did this computer stuff. Nice day and no one to pester me.
it sounds like your suffering from depression ...scientists found that some food coloring cause depression ..my advise is do some research of the affects of junk food...
Angie, You have not recovered completely from the operation on your tonsils.

We think of this as a minor surgery but your body is having a strong reaction.

See your doctor, you could have a low grade infection or??

Best of luck.
It sounds to me that you're using your boyfriend as a coping mechanism because something else is happening in your life that is upsetting you.

My boyfriend is like that. Whenever things are going bad in his life (ie: he was taking nine college classes %26 had to work nights at 7/11 to pay his rent because his financial aid came through late) he wants to be with me 24/7.

he said that I make him feel better even if I'm just laying on the bed watching tv while he uses his computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

How to Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net